Our small groups are where we work out what the gospel means practically in our lives, in relationships with others struggling to do the same. Through bible discussions, prayer, accountability, friendships, and service, we hope the message of Jesus becomes more deeply rooted in us as we grow in faith, hope, and love.
- places where the stereotypical church culture does not hide the gospel (i.e., “insider” language, habits, customs, etc.).
- places where hurting people are welcomed, cared for, and shown the gospel.
- places where people can have time to process the gospel and faith.
- places where people want to bring their friends, whether they share our beliefs or not.
- places where the dignity of each individual is respected.
- places where honesty and trust are high priorities.
- places where the gospel is known and proclaimed by what we say and how we live.
Fall 2013 Fellowships
Wednesday Afternoon Fellowship: Wednesdays, 6:30, Kappa House. A fellowship primarily for Greek students interested in considering the claims of Christ and caring for one another. Email Chad for more information.
Fall 2013 Girls Small Groups
Sophomore Girls: Mondays, 4:30, Christina's house (6804 Airline). Email Leslie for more info.
Junior Girls: Email Leslie for more info.
Senior Girls: Email Leslie if you have any questions.
RUF Leadership Team: Thursdays, 5, HPUMC. For juniors and seniors who want to grow in their understanding of leadership in RUF, on campus, and beyond. Email Robby if interested.
Fall 2012 Guys' Small Groups